Tangedco Recruitment:- The Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has Applications are Invited only Through ONLINE MODE Upto 23.04.2020 for Tangedco Direct Recruitment to the following posts. The Interested Candidate Can Apply For Post Field Assistant (Trainee) From Officially Website tangedco.gov.in Before 23/04/2020 www.tangedco.gov.in recruitment 2020. The More Details Are Below :
TNEB Limited Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
|1.||Field Assistant (Trainee)||2900|
Educational Qualification (As on 19.03.2020):
Candidates should possess the following qualification-
|1.||Field Assistant(Trainee)||ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme|
|OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC||Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only)|
|SC, SCA, ST||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)|
|Destitute widows and Differently abled persons||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)|
- Candidates have also to pay the GST/service charges as applicable to the bank.
- The Examination Fees will not be reimbursed to the Applicant on account of any reason.
- The TANGEDCO will not be liable for any failure in transaction at the time of payment of fees.
How To Apply Of Tangedco Recruitment:-
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. In the website the candidate can go to the Online application portal by clicking the link.
- Follow the procedure given in the Guidelines to the candidates for applying in Online.
- Applying through online have the following major procedures:-
(a) One Time User Registration.
(b) Candidate Profile updation which includes various sections like Personal Information, Educational Qualifications, Apprentice Training & Experiences and Declaration section along with necessary relevant upload of scanned copy of documents.
(c) Apply for the post.
(d) Payment of Examination fees.
(e) Download of Application form.
Note: The candidates must keep a copy of the application submitted by them and produce the same as and when requested by the TANGEDCO during selection process.
4. After the candidate completes the One Time Registration, an USER ID with Password will be generated. The User ID & Password has to be kept confidential and do not disclose it to anyone.
5. This USER ID can be used for log on into the application portal for applying for various posts if the candidates are eligible for that post after updating the relevant profile information.
Candidates are required to upload their photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression. If the candidate is coming under differently abled category and unable to take left hand thumb impression, then the candidate can take Right hand thumb impression. An online application uploaded without photograph, signature, and thumb impression will be rejected.
Mode Of Fee Payment:
- Bank Chalan, Net Banking, Payment Gateway and Debit/Credit card.
- For mode of payment through chalan, the candidates have to select either Canara Bank or Indian Bank or Indian Overseas Bank
The Online Application can be filled upto 23.04.2020 till 23.59 Hrs. after which the link will be disabled
(For any additional information the candidates may refer the TANGEDCO’s website www.tangedco.gov.in)
Important Date For tneb recruitment 2020 notification:-
|Date of Notification:||19/03/2020|
|Date of opening online portal for submission of online applications:||24/03/2020|
|Last date for submission of applications, for uploading the documents and for making online payment||23/04/2020|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank (Challan payment)||28/04/2020|
|Date and Time of Physical Test||Will be notified in the website www.tangedco.gov.in|
|Date and Time of Written Examination||Will be notified in the website www.tangedco.gov.in|
|Download Officially Website:||Click Here|
Also Visit:– PPSC- Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment