Tamil nadu pollution control board recruitment:- The tamil nadu pollution control board Applications are invited only through ONLINE MODE for Direct Recruitment to the following posts. The Interested Candidate Can Apply Online From tnpcb.gov.in tnpsc portal Before 26.03.2020. The More Details Are Below:
Pollution control board recruitment
|S.No||Post||No. Of Post|
|3.||Assistant (Junior Assistant)||38|
AGE (as on 12.02.2020):
|S.No||Category Of Candidates||Minimum Age ( Should Have Completed)||Maximum Age ( Should Not Have Completed)|
|1.||SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC, BCM||18 years||35 years|
|2.||Others [i.e candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC and BCM]||18 years||30 years|
Distribution Of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Total|
[OC, BC, BCM, MBC/DNC] Candidates
(Rupees Five Hundred only)
[SC, SC(A), ST] Candidates, Differently Abled persons, Destitute Widows
|Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred|
and fifty only)
- Candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable to the bank.
- The Examination Fees will not be reimbursed to the Applicant on account of any reason.
- The TNPCB will not be liable for any failure in transaction at the time of payment of fees.
Mode Of Fee Payment:
- Examination fee is payable online through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges as applicable
- Any request for cancellations or refund for fees paid on the website shall not be entertained under any circumstances. However, if the amount is debited more than once due to technical issue, excess amount will be refunded within the TAT as specified by banks.
|Note: Payment of fees in the form of DD (Demand Draft)/ Postal Order etc, will not be accepted and the fee will not ordinarily refunded.|
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpcb.gov.in Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in of this Notification.
|Candidate Are Advised To Read Notification Before Apply|
|Date of Notification:||05.03.2020|
|Last date for submission of application and for uploading the documents:||26.03.2020|
|Last date of payment of Fee:||26.03.2020|
|Date and Time of Online Examination:||will be notified shortly in the website www.tnpcb.gov.in The Online Examination will be conducted as per “TNPCB” norms by TN e governance. The TNPCB reserves the right to modify the date and time of the examination and the same will be notified in the website www.tnpcb.gov.in|