Sitttr syllabus: The State Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training & Research, Kalamassery Has Publish sitttr kerala syllabus 2015. The Interested Candidate Can Download Pdf Below & Also Download From Officially Website www.sitttrkerala.ac.in. they Can Download All Related Sitttr syllabus – revision 2010 To 2015 Years with Semester Wise I, II, III, IV, V, VI, sitttr syllabus 2015 sitttr syllabus revision 2015 pdf, sitttr syllabus revision 2015 Etc. The More Details Are Below:
Sitttr kerala syllabus 2015
|Architecture:- English for Communication I Semester Syllabus Below:|
COURSE TITLE : ENGLISH FOR COMMUNICATION I
COURSE CODE : 1001
COURSE CATEGORY : F
PERIODS/WEEK : 4
PERIODS/SEMESTER : 60
CREDITS : 3
|1.||Nurturing Nature – Environmental issues||15|
|2.||Towards Tomorrow – Science & Technology||15|
|3.||Sport ’S’ miles – Sports & adventure||15|
|4.||Media Matters – Media||15|
- To develop the four basic skills in English and use them effectively in day-to-day life.
After completing the course the student will be able to:
- Read articles, essays, and technical writings of various kinds and develop comprehension
about the message, images, thoughts and ideas contained in these articles
- Read short stories, poems, conversations and develop aesthetic sense and humanitarian
- Read various prose passages and develop skills in skimming and scanning.
- Understand the meaning of words used in passages by guessing meaning from the
- Develop curiosity about the different topics of current interest and express points of view.
- Familiarise themselves with different techniques of writing and use them effectively in
- Group and sequence ideas and exploit the potentials of cohesion and coherence.
- Acquire proficiency in correct usage of English words.
- Internalise correct pronunciation and use them in daily conversation.
- Develop communication skills by taking part in group discussions and present their views
in a logical and convincing way.
- Learn different language functions like agreeing, permitting, apologizing, negating and the
like and use them effectively in daily communication.
- Identify the different study skills and use them to improve their academic performance.
MODULE – I
1.1 Reading Passage – Environmental Issues.
1.2 Vocabulary – Guessing meaning from the given clues and context
1.3 Grammar – Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, Articles & Determiners
1.4 Writing – Basic tips of writing
1.5 Language functions – Making requests, Agreeing/disagreeing
1.6 Speaking – Introducing oneself
MODULE – II
2.1 Reading Passage – Advancement in Science & Technology.
2.2 Vocabulary – Antonyms & Synonyms
2.3 Grammar – Verb Patterns, Concord,
2.4 Language functions – Asking/giving permission, Giving instructions
2.5 Writing – Introducing cohesive devices, writing a paragraph
2.6 Speaking – Presentation using PPT
MODULE – III
3.1 Reading passage – Sports and Adventure.
3.2 Vocabulary – Spelling, collocation
3.3 Grammar – Telling about what is happening, happened and will happen
3.4 Language functions – Accepting/negating, Apologizing
3.5 Writing – Job Application/Resume
3.6 Speaking – Telephone Conversation
MODULE – IV
4.1 Reading passage based on media.
4.2 Vocabulary – Technical Vocabulary – Related to computer, industry, business and
4.3 Grammar – Establishing cause & effect, telling about positions.
4.4 Language functions – Congratulating others, Expressing one’s opinion, Giving directions.
4.5 Writing –An introduction to Technical Writing and Memos.
4.6 Speaking – Group Discussion.
1. Course Book – Words to Deeds (A Coursebook in English for Polytechnic College Students –
- Engineering Mathematics I
- Engineering Physics I
- Engineering Chemistry I
- Engineering Graphics
- Health & Physical Education
- Workshop Practice
- Computing Fundamentals
- Engineering Science Lab I
- English for Communication II
- Engineering Mathematics II
- Engineering Physics II
- Engineering Chemistry II
- Principles of Design
- Engineering Graphics
- Workshop Practice
- Engineering Science Lab II
- Basic Arcitectural drawing & art Drawing
- Life Skill
- Theory of Structures I
- Surveying for Architecture
- Construction Materials and Engineering
- Environmental Science & Disaster Management
- Architectural Drawing I
- Survey Practical
- Model Making Workshop & Masonry Lab
- Theory of Structures II
- Quantity Surevey I
- History of Architecture I
- Interior Design
- Architectural Drawing II
- Working Drawing I
- CADD Lab I
- Mini Project.
- Construction Management & Safety Engineering
- Structural Design I
- History of Architecture II
- Cost Effective Construction & Green Building
- Sustainable Architecture
- Architectural Drawing III
- Working Drawing II
- CAD Lab – II
- Industrial Training/Industrial Visit/Collaborative work
- Project & Seminar.
- Structural Design II
- Building Services
- Town Planning
- Modern Architecure
- Traditional Architecture
- Landscape Architecture
- Advanced Computer Application – Lab
- Construction and Building Services Lab
- Project & Seminar
The Candidate Can Download All Semester Syllabus Stet By Step From Officially Website Below Links-
DIPLOMA Sitttr SYLLABUS – REVISION 2015
You May Like: Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus 2020 For Revised Syllabus
The State Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training & Research, Kalamassery Has Offered Various Course For student-
|4.||Computer Application & Business Management|
|7.||Computer Hardware Engineering|
|10.||Electronics and Communication|
|11.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|19.||Tool & Die Engineering|
|21.||Wood and Paper Technology|