Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2020:- The Sikkim Public Service Commission (Sikkim PSC) are invited application from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Scientific Officer in the Sikkim State AYUSH Service on temporary regular basis in the Level -15 of the Pay Matrix under Health and Family Welfare Department through Direct Recruitment. The More details are below:-
However, during the period of Probation/Apprenticeship /Training, pay shall be governed by Notification No: 489/GEN/DOP dated: 31.10.2011.
|S.No||Post Name||No. Of Post|
Total Post:- 01
Details Of Sikkim PSC Recruitment
- Master of Pharmacy/M. Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University
- The Candidates should not be below the age of 18 years and over the age of 40 years as
on 31/01/2020 in terms of Notification No. M (3)/(55)/GEN/DOP/Pt.III DT: 03.07.2019
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Rs 150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
- The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
- Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online.
- Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- The candidates are advised to apply online from our website http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or before
14/03/2020 upto 12 midnight.
- Application submitted after 14/03/2020 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
- Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 23/03/2020 and
- if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f 25/03/2020 to 03/04/2020.
|Note:- Candidate can read full notification Before Apply|
- Start Date to Apply Online Application :- 10/02/2020
- Last Date To Apply Application:- 14.03.2020
You May Like:-