Shoolini University Recruitment:- The Shoolini University are invited application for the post of JRF position in SERB sponsored project. The Interested Candidate can apply before 03/02/2020. The applicants should have the following qualification. The More Details Are Below:
Shoolini University Recruitment
|S.No||Post Name||No. Of Post|
|1.||JRF position in SERB sponsored project||–|
Details Of Anna University Recruitment
One Junior Research Fellow (JRF) having qualification of M.Sc. in Life Science is required in a SERB, Govt. of India sponsored research project entitled “Carbon dots mediated imaging guided and targeted co-delivery of small anticancer molecules and siRNA for synergistic breast cancer treatment” for a period of 2 years.
- M.Sc. in Life Science with desirable experience in animal cell culture, animal experiments and Molecular Biology Techniques. Preference may be given to candidates having NET /GATE /SET.
- Rs. 31000/- plus 8% HRA for a period of 2 years
How to apply::-
- Interested candidates are requested to appear in walk-in-interview on 03/02/2020 with full CV and attested copies of all testimonials at 11.00 a.m., School of Chemistry, Faculty of Science. Soft copies of CV should be sent in advance to Dr. Joydeep Das (Principal investigator) through e-mail: email@example.com
Note: No TA/DA would be given for the appearance in the interview. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- Start Date to Apply Online Application :- 16.01.2020
- Last Date To Apply Application:- 03/02/2020