Rrcat Recruitment:- The Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Has Publish Recruitment Notification For Driver –cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A (DPOF/A) : “Group C, Non Gazetted”. The Interested Candidate Can Apply Before 08.08.2019 From Officially Website rrcat.gov.in. The More Details Are Below:
|Name of Post:||Driver –cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A (DPOF/A) : “Group C, Non Gazetted”|
|Pay Scale:||Level-3, Cell-1 of Pay Matrix: ` 21700/- per month; plus other allowances as|
|Total No. of posts:||04 [03 – Unreserved , 01-OBC (Non Creamy Layer)]|
|Age:||Minimum 18 years. Maximum 25 years|
- HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year Driving experience + Certificate course in Fire Fighting equipments such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centre.
- No deformity
- Height : 165 cms (minimum)
- Weight : 50 Kgs (minimum)
- Chest : 81 cms (minimum)
- Chest : minimum 86 cms (expansion)
- Vision : 6/6, without wearing glasses or any other aid. Night blindness shall be disqualification.
Method of Selection /Recruitment:
- Physical Assessment Test followed by Driving Test will be conducted first. Those who clear these test may be allowed to appear for Stage-1 (Preliminary Test) and Stage-2 (Advanced Test).
Nature of duties:
- Attending to fire emergencies and special service calls in round-the-clock shifts. Drive and operate of major fire appliances, maintenance of log book. Maintenance and periodic testing of fire appliances, first aid fire-fighting equipments, fire communication systems, attendance roll, occurrence book, participate in all parade, fire drill practices etc.
The screened in candidates for the post of DPOF/A will have to qualify in the Physical Assessment test followed by Driving Test conducted by the duly Constituted Board as follows :-
- Stage 1 (Preliminary Test):
- Stage 2 (Advanced Test):
Read Full Notification For Details:
HOW TO APPLY :
- ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
- Last date of applying online application is 08/08/2019.
- Candidates may visit <http://www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd/Openings/Current_Openings.html> for submitting their application online.
- Candidates are required to have valid e-mail ID and a mobile number which should remain active during the currency of this recruitment. Call letter for Physical Assessment / Driving test / Written Test to the screened-in candidates will be sent on registered e-mail ID only.
- Candidate has to compulsorily upload the following documents at the time of submission of application and produce one copy of each along with application form at the time for Preliminary Test:
i. Recent passport size coloured photograph
iii. Date of Birth Certificate / 10th Marksheet
iv. HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent marksheet.
v. Heavy Vehicle Driving License
vi. Certificate of Driving Experience
vii. Fire Fighting Course certificate
viii. OBC Certificate (if applicable)
ix. Certificate regarding domiciled in Kashmir Division from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (if applicable)
x. Valid proof that they have been affected by 1984 riots (if applicable)
xi. Any other relevant certificate (if applicable)
- Issuance of an admit-card for the examination will not confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to the fulfillment of all eligibility conditions.
- User guide is available on the web-site duly explaining the procedure to apply and upload recent photograph and signature. Candidates may please note that no other documents need to be uploaded while submitting application online. The applicants must read the user guide before online submission of
- RRCAT is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting details online. The applicants are therefore
advised to strictly follow the instructions and user guide.
- Before uploading / submission of application form, the candidates should be cautious and ensure his/her
eligibility to apply for the post. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank.
- Applicant must have required qualification and experience as on last date of submission of application.
- Candidates are advised to submit the on-line application well in advance without waiting for closing date.
- Candidates working under the Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies etc. are required to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer while appearing for written test /driving test, as the case may be, failing which they will not be permitted to appear in written test / driving test, as the case may be.
Important Date & Links:
|Last Date To Apply Application:-||08/08/2019|
|Officially Notification:-||Click Here|