Rishra Municipality:- The Rishra Municipality Has Publish Latest Recruitment Notification For Assistant Teacher, Accountant, Helper. The Interested Candidate Can Apply For 34 Post Before 04.01.2020. Applications for filling up the following sanctioned vacant posts under this Municipality are invited from the qualified candidates in prescribed forms obtainable from the Office of Rishra Municipal. The More Details Are Below:-
Rishra Municipality Recruitment
|S.No||Post||No. Of Post|
|1.||Assistant Teacher (Prs-5, Pay Scale- Rs. 5400- 25200/-, Gp2300)||3|
|2.||Accountant (Prs-9, Pay Scalers. 7100-37600/-,Gp-3600)||1|
|3.||Helper (Prs-1, Pay Scale- Rs. 4900-16200/-, Gp-1700)||30|
- Minimum- 18 Years
- Max. -40 Years
- Age relaxation as per Govt. rule
1. Assistant Teacher:-
- The candidate must have passed madhyamik or equivalent examination from any Govt. recognized Board and shall be trained from a Govt recognized institution. Untrained Candidates, having the other qualification prescribed for the post, may be considered, and if any untrained candidate is selected for the post, he/she get himself/herself be trained within a period of 5 years from the date of his/her appointment to the post.
2. Accountant :-
- The candidate shall be a Graduate in Commerce from any University recognized by Government and
having experience in accounting and work with Computer will get preference.
- The candidate must have passed class VIII examination from any Govt. recognized Institution.
- Selection Test will be held for preparation of a panel of selected candidates.
- Schedule of selection test shall be intimated in due time.
- No objection certificate for those applicants, working presently in any organization under Govt. of West Bengal is required.
- Candidate must write the name of the post with category and medium(only for teacher) on top of the envelope and also in the application for which he/she has applied for otherwise his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled.
- Covered application, alongwith self addressed envelope with requisite postage stamp for speed post/ registered post( affix on the top of self addressed envelope ) and one recent color passport photo, duly filled in prescribed format, obtainable from the office of Rishra Municipality should be sent with self attested testimonials/ certificates addressed to The Chairman,Rishra Municipality,49/56/57 Rabindra Sarani, Rishra, Hooghly,712248 otherwise his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled.
- Applications must be submitted at Drop Box, kept in the office either by hand or by ordinary post in hard copy only. Applications should reach within 5 PM on 04.01.2020 at the latest failing which no application will be entertained. Rishra Municipality will not take any responsibility to consider any application received by post or by hand after due date.
- The prescribed form will be available at office premises from 11 AM to 4 PM on every working days upto 04.01.2020.
- The applicant must be Indian citizen.
- The caste certificate issued by the Govt. of W.B will be accepted only.
- Any incomplete application treated as cancelled.
- If at any stage of the recruitment process it is found that any of candidate did not meet up any of the conditions applicable for the respective post or there is discrepancy in the eligibility criteria of the candidate, his/ her candidature will be cancelled.
- Specified prescribed form, collected by the candidate from the office of Rishra Municipality should be filled up and be submitted by the concerned candidate.
- Candidate should apply for single post only. Application for more than one post would be treated as cancelled.
Important Date & Links:
|Last Date Of Application:||04.01.2020 On 5 PM|
|Download Notification:-||Click Here|