The ( PPSC )Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to 141 Posts of Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A) in the Department of Agriculture, Government of Punjab. The candidate can apply Before last date and read full notification before apply . The more details are below:-
Details Of Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|74||Wards of Freedom Fighter, Punjab||01|
|75||Sports Persons, Punjab||03|
|76||Person with Disability
1) Blind and Low Vision – (76-A)
|2) Deaf and Hard of Hearing – (76-B||02|
|3) Locomotive Disability – (76-C)
(including Cerebral palsy, Leprosy cured,
Dwarfism, Acid attack victims and Muscular dystrophy)
|4) Intellectual Disability – (76 D)
(including Autism ,and Specific disability) and Mental
Multiple disabilities specified in Serial No. 1 to 4 above,
|Scheduled Castes Other, Punjab||15|
|Scheduled Caster (Others) ESM/LDESM, Punjab||03|
|Scheduled Castes Sports Person, Punjab||01|
|Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab||14|
|82/83||Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs ESM/LDESM, Punjab||02|
|84||Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs Sports Persons, Punjab||01|
|85||Backward Classes, Punjab||13|
|86/87||Backward Classes ESM/LDESM, Punjab||03|
|88||Economically Weaker Section||14|
Total Post:- 141
Qualification For PPSC Recruitment:-
- Should possess degree in B. Sc. (Agriculture) (with minimum Sixty percent marks), from a recognized University or Institution.
Provided that Preference shall be given to a person, who possesses a degree in M.Sc.
(Agriculture), from a recognized University or Institution.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard.
Important Note: The candidates MUST possess the requisite qualification before or by 31-03-2020.
- Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400/- Grade Pay
(See detail in General Information for candidates for drawing the Pay during probation period.)
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
(See detail in General Information for candidates).
- The Commission shall hold a Competitive Examinations on 08/03/2020 for recruitment
to these posts detail of which can be seen in Para 6,7 and 8 of “General information for
the candidates” available on the website http://ppsc.gov.in
Candidates must refer to “General information for the candidates” available on PPSC website, particularly Para -12 before filling the application from. The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of Punjab Public Service Commission http://ppsc.gov.in.
- Start Date to Apply Online Application :- 30 JAN 2020
- Last Date To Apply Application:- 20-02-2020
- Last date for depositing Online Application Fee: 27-02-2020
- PPSC- Last Date for Submitting the Hard Copy of the Application Form Along With Self Attested Copies of the Certificates and Challan Form:- Not Applicable
- For Any Query Regarding Advertisement (Helpline Numbers & E-mail Address ):- For Any Query Regarding Advertisement (Helpline Numbers E-mail Address ) [email protected] ,[email protected],0175-5014825,26,31