Nirma University Recruitment:- The Nirma University has publish latest Recruitment Notification For Walk in Interview for the Position of Junior Research Fellow – ISRO funded Research Project. The Interested candidate can apply for walk in interview before 21/03/2020 (1.00 pm). The Details are below:
|Title of the Project||“Identification of perched water table areas in irrigated tracts and|
seepage through irrigation canal using airborne SAR data”
|Project Duration||Three Years (December 2017 – March-2021)|
|Principal Investigator||Dr. Parul Patel, Professor, Civil Engineering Department|
Details of the Post:
- Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Number of posts: One (01)
- Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 25000/- + 20% HRA (May be revised as per new emolument rule
and fund released by funding agency)
- Basic Qualification: M.Sc. in Geomatics with NET or equivalent, M.E./M.Tech. in Geomatics or equivalent, B.Tech/B.E. (Civil, IT, Computer, EC) with NET/GATE or equivalent
- Duration: 3 Years (December 2017 – March 2021)
Important Date ( Walk in Interview: )
- Walk-in interview Date:- 21/03/2020 (1.00 pm) at B-100, Civil Engineering Department, Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad-382481
- Work/Project development experience in the area of Remote Sensing, Data Processing and Geographical Information System is desirable.
- Interested candidate should mail their bio-data to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- During walk in interview, please bring the relevant Degree Certificates, Seminar/Project Reports, Work Experience / Research Experience and any other details which candidate feel worth mentioning.
- Interview may be conducted on Skype subjected to approval from University Authority.