NCERT Recruitment:– The national council of educational research & training (ncert) are invited application for Non-Teaching Posts on the basis of revised recruitment rules by direct recruitment. The interested candidate can apply before 24-02-2020 Till 5.30 PM. The More details are below:-
|S.No||Post Name||No. Of Post|
Details Of ncert Recruitment
- Essential Educational Qualification and Desirable are divided by post- Visit PDF
- Go to the link available at Announcements>
- Click on Vacancies>
- Non Academic tab of www.ncert.nic.in for submitting the on-line application.
- Before filling up the form, applicants are advised to carefully go through the advertisement (Advt No.01/ONLINE/12/2019) and
- instructions for filling-up the online form available on the www.ncert.nic.in website and confirm his/her eligibility with regard to qualification/experience/age etc., and fee exemption.
- All applicants except SC/ST/PWD/Women applicant /Ex-servicemen are required to pay application fee through online
- (SBI Collect- https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm).
- Fields with star (*) mark are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the applicant.
- Once the “Final Submit” button is clicked after verifying the entered data, a Unique Registration
Number (URN) will be generated.
- Once the registration number is generated, no changes will be allowed by the web application. Please be sure to review your application carefully before submission.
- Application will be rejected if more than one application is submitted by the same applicant for the same
- After submission of on-line form, a confirmation page (Application form) will open having the
information entered by the applicant with his/her Unique Registration Number.
- Applicants are required to take print-out of this page and keep the same copy for producing the same printout of filled-in online application form whenever asked to do so by the NCERT.
- The last date for filling online application is 24-02-2020 Till 5.30 PM.
- The date of written examination/Interview for each post wherever required will be notified on the NCERT website. Applicants are required to check the council website regularly.
- Applicants are required to furnish correct/exact email ID, mobile number for further correspondence.
In order to avoid last minute rush, the applicants are advised to apply in advance.
- NCERT will not be responsible for any network problem or any other technical related issues while applying online.
Instructions for Filling Online Application Form for Non-teaching(Ancillary) Post at NCERT, New Delhi
(i) Go to the URL http://www.ncert.nic.in to access the home page of the “ONLINE APPLICATION”.
This link will take you to the next page having a list of the advertisements.
(ii) Before filling up the form, applicants are advised to carefully go through the Advertisement No
Advt No.01/ONLINE/12/2019 published in the Employment News and confirm your eligibility with regard to qualification/experience/age/fee exemption etc., before submitting the online application.
(iii) Fields with STAR (*) mark are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the applicant. The program automatically checks to make sure all the required information is provided. It will alert you if required information is missing. You will not be able to submit your application until all the mandatory information is provided.
(iv) Applicant must have a valid personal email ID and Mobile Number and should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process, as NCERT may send information/alerts to the applicants through E-mail/SMS. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying.
(v) Once applicant hit the “Final Submit” button, system will not allow changes. Please be sure to
review your details carefully before submission.
(vi) Once the filled-in form is submitted and registration number is generated, request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Council will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing incorrect and incomplete details in the application.
For More detail, Please read Full Notification
- Start Date to Apply Online Application :- 04 Feb. 2020
- Last Date To Apply Application:- 24.02.2020
You May Like:-