NEET Exam 2020:- The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET Has Publish The Date of Examination, NEET (UG) – 2020. The Interested Candidate Can Apply For Neet test On 02.12.2019 (Monday) to 31.12.2019 (Tuesday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST). The Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA NEET website (www.ntaneet.nic.in) from time to time. The More Details Are Below:
|Postponement of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG May-2020.||Click Here For Notification|
|Correction Facility in the Particulars of Online Application Form for NEET (UG)-2020||Click Here|
What Is NEET Exam:-
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) 2020 (NEET (UG) – 2020) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental & other Colleges/ Institutes in India.
About NEET (UG) – 2020:
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI) has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organisation for conducting efficient, transparent and international standard test in order to access the competency of candidates for admission to premier higher education institutions.
Examination Fee Details and Schedule of Examination:
|Date of Examination, NEET (UG) – 2020||03.05.2020 (Sunday)|
|Submission of Online application forms:-||02.12.2019 (Monday) to 31.12.2019 (Tuesday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)|
|Schedule for successful payment of Online fee:||02.12.2019 (Monday) to 01.01.2020 (Wednesday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)|
|SCHEDULE FOR CORRECTION|
|Online correction of data in application form||15.01.2020 (Wednesday) to 31.01.2020 (Friday)|
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in)||From 27.03.2020|
|Date of Examination, NEET (UG) – 2020||03.05.2020 (Sunday)|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (03 hours)|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 pm to 05:00 pm|
|Display of OMR Sheet*||The date will be communicated on NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in)|
|Display of Answer Key*:||The date will be communicated on NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in)|
|Declaration of Result:||By 04.06.2020 (Thursday)|
|For exact date, candidate may visit NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in)|
|FOR General (UR)||Rs.1500/- (INR)|
|FOR General-EWS/OBC(NCL):||Rs.1400/- (INR)|
|FOR SC/ST/PwD/Transgender:||Rs.800/- (INR)|
Instructions And Procedures For Online Application Form Neet (UG)-2020:
- Please read the instructions, procedure and Information Bulletin carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- NEET (UG) – 2020 will be conducted as per the directives of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India. For details, check Admission Notice available on NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in).
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2020 “Online” only.
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG) – 2020 .
- The Age criteria for appearing in NEET (UG) – 2020 is as follows:
|For Candidates of General (UR)/General-EWS:||born on or before 31.12.2003|
|For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD Category:||born on or before 31.12.2003|
6. The upper age limit of 25 years as prescribed under the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, 1997 vide amendment dated 22.01.2018, was challenged before the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi and the said upper age limit had been upheld vide judgement dated 11.05.2018 in W.P. No.1813/2018 & other connected matters.
The said judgement dated 11.05.2018 was challenged before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in SLP (C) No. 14320/2018 & other connected matters wherein, vide interim order dated 29.11.2018, candidates who are 25 years and above were provisionally permitted to appear in NEET-UG subject to the final outcome of the said matters.
7. Please ensure your eligibility as per the eligibility conditions given in the Information Bulletin.
8. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA NEET website (www.ntaneet.nic.in) from time to time.
Uploading of Photographs, Signature, Left hand thumb impression and Class 10th Certificate:
The Scanned image of the Passport size Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 200Kb.
The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and Image size should be between 4Kb to 30Kb
The Scanned image of Left Hand Thumb Tmpression of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 50Kb
The Scanned image of Class 10th Certificate of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 100Kb to 300Kb
The Scanned image of Post Card size Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 50Kb to 300Kb.
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
- By Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Net Banking
Please keep all these documents for future reference:
|(i)||Proof of remittance of fee|
|(ii)||Computer Generated Confirmation Page of NTANEET Online Application|
Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from UTs of J & K and Ladakh who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota
Candidates must preserve their Admit Card and all documents as mentioned in serial No.-12 till the admission in College or Institution is over.
How To Apply Form For Neet Exam.
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Application Number.
- Upload required documents.
- Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee.
Candidate is required to mention only his/her own or parent’s mobile number (only one application can be filled in with one mobile no. and e-mail ID) as all information/communication will be sent by NTA on the registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
|Note:- Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. Multiple Applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.|
Important Links For Neet Exam:
|Apply Online:||Click Here|
|Date Of Examination:-||03.05.2020 (Sunday)|
|Extended Date Notification:-||Click Here|