Desert Medicine Research Centre DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2020:- DMRC has invited application from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Junior Medical Officer at DMRC Campus, Jodhpur. The Candidate can visit for Walk-in Interview/Written Test which is date of 16 February, 2020 at 10 A.M.
|S.No||Post Name||No. Of Post|
|1.||Junior Medical Officer|
About DMRC Jodhpur:-
National Institute for Implementation Research on Non Communicable Diseases (formerly Desert Medicine
Research Centre) is one of the 26 Institutes/Centres of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), an
autonomous body under Department of Health, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New
Delhi. DMRC was established in 1984 with the mandate to
- Undertake and promote research on health problems specific to desert areas.
- Study the changing patterns of health problems especially in view of various developmental activities
taking place in the region.
- Strengthen the scientific and technical expertise of state as well as local health agencies.
Details Of DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment
NAME OF THE PROJECT/UNIT: Systematic pulmonary TB case finding among malnourished children admitted in Nutritional Rehabilitation Centres. The place of posting in this project may be at Jodhpur or as per the need of the project.
Duration: The following posts are to be filled up on contract (purely temporary basis) either for a period up to 11 months only or till the termination of project.
- MBBS degree from a recognized university
- Rs.60000/-p.m. Consolidated (Including HRA +NPA)
- Not exceeding 35 years
Nature of job: To assist in execution of research studies which will include field survey work also
and any other work assigned.
Age relaxation is admissible to the extent of years of service rendered in other research projects. Experience will be considered after achieving the essential eligibility qualification. In case of candidates appearing are more than 30 then Walk-in-written test will be conducted.
Candidates possessing the above qualifications may attend for walk-in-written test / Personal discussion at DMRC Office, Jodhpur. They should report half an hour before scheduled time at DMRC Campus, Jodhpur.
- Last Date To Apply Application:- 16 February, 2020 at 10 A.M
Those appearing for walk-in Interview/written test should bring with them
- all Certificate/Testimonial in Original;
- One attested copy of each of the Certificates/Testimonial and
- 1 recent coloured Photograph.
General conditions: The Appointment will be on contract basis and no other regular service benefits will be admissible. The candidate will not have any right to claim for any regular employment at NIIRNCD (DMRC)/ICMR etc.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Written Test/Interview.
- Download Notification:- Click Here
- Visit Website:- http://dmrcjodhpur.nic.in/
- Download Application Form:- Click Here
You May Like:-