DRDO Recruitment:- The Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) Has Publish Walk in interview Notification For for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 29 Apr 2020 at DFRL, Mysore. The Interested Candidate Can Apply on 29/04/2020 . The More Details are Below:
|A Walk – in – Interview for the Award of DRDO Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) will be held on 29 Apr 2020 at DFRL, Mysore for the following posts.|
Area/s of Research:
Stipend monthly of JRF is Rs. 31,000/- + HRA as per DRDO Rules
UPPER AGE LIMIT:
- The tenure of Jr. Research Fellowship is initially for two years and will be elevated for one year as SRF, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed by the Committee.
- Qualification for the above post will be determined as on the date of Walk-inInterview.
- Application form be downloaded from www.drdo.gov.in
- Candidates who are not meeting the above mentioned qualification need not to apply/attend the Walk-in-lnterview.
- Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should bring ‘No objection certificate’ at the time of Walk-in-lnterview.
- Candidates need to produce their original documents along with Xerox copies of the documents for proof of Caste, Age, Education Qualification/NET/GATE and NOC (wherever applicable) along with Passport size Photographs, failing which, the candidate will be debarred from attending the Walk-in-interview, Candidates may bring project report/technical work demo in support of their candidature.
- Copies of all the documents to be submitted along with application.
- Application form appended in this advertisement may be typed and submitted along with copies of testimonials at the time of Walk-in-interview.
- Antecedent of selected candidates will be verified at the time of joining, if selected.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Laboratory which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof. Number of seats for JRF may increase or decrease without prior notice.
- It may ptease be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right of absorption in DRDO.
- Reporting time is 0900 hrs on 29 Apr 2020 at main gate of DFRL, Mysore, Late comers will not be allowed at any cost.
- The Candidates who is willing to attend Wa!k-in-interview may send their consent letter.
- Candidate will have to mention the Position and Subject for which he/she appears/applied.
- How to reach the venue of Wa!k -tn-interview: – DFRL is located 2 kms from Mysore Suburban Bus-Stand and 5 kms from Railway Station and nearest Land Mark is Mysore Milk Dairy. T. Narasipur Road, Mysore-570011.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Walk-in-Interview or for joining, if selected.
Important Date & Links:
|Walk in Date Interview:-||29/04/2020|
|Officially Notification:-||Click Here|
Also Visit:- CIMFR Recruitment 2020-Apply Online
DRDO Recruitment:- The Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) Has Publish Walk in interview Notification For for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) at DFRL, Mysore. The Interested Candidate Can Apply on 15/16/17-04-2020 . The More Details are Below:
|Post||Publish Date||New Walk In Interview Date|
|One ( 01) Electronics||24.03.2020||15.04.2020|
|One ( 01) Chemistry||25.03.2020||16.04.2020|
|One ( 01) Physics||26.03.2020||17.04.2020|
- New Officially Notification:- Click Here
- Cancellation Notice:- Click Here
- OLD Notification:- Click Here
Education Qualifications (EQR):
- Graduate Degree in Professional course (B.E/B.Tech.) in Computer Science & Engg./ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Information Technology /Information Science & Technology in first division with NET/GATE qualified.
- Post Graduate degree in professional course (M.E/M.Tech) in Computer Science& Engg./ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Information Technology /Information Science & Technology in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level. The Candidate shall hold both the degrees in any one of the subjects /disciplines mentioned above.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Application with them.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile/Pen Drive /Laptops/Electronics Device/Camera at the time of walk-in interview.
- Candidates reporting after registration time mentioned above will not be entertained.
General Information :
- Candidate who have submitted their Ph.D thesis may also apply.
- It may be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right of absorption in DRDO.
- Police verification/Medical Test/ Antecedents of selected candidate will be carried out/verified by CEPTAM as per Govt. rules.
- No TA/DA and lodging facility will be admissible for walk-in-interview.
- CEPTAM is located at Metcalfe House near Civil Lines Metro Station, Opp– Trauma Centre, Delhi-110054
How to Apply:
- Duly filled application form (form in PDF is also available in “ What’s New ” section of website www.drdo.gov.in ), addressed to “ The Director, Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM), DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Metcalfe House, Civil Lines, Delhi –110054“ alongwith self-attested copies of Mark-sheets, Age of Proof and Certificates should be brought at the time of walk-in-interview along with a recent passport size coloured photograph affixed on the right top corner of the first page of application.
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) is entitled to stipend of Rs. 31,000/-per month + HRA and other facilities
as per Govt. rules.
- Candidate working in Govt/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should bring original ‘NOC’ from their respective department at the time of walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates are required to produce all documents in original along with ID and Address proof (Aadhar, Voter-ID, etc.), two recent passport size coloured photographs (In addition to one pasted on application form) at the time of walk-in-interview. The candidate will be allowed to appear for the walk-in-interview only on producing original documents.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Age Limit : Not exceeding 28 yrs on 31st March, 2020. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per Govt rules will be permissible.
- Tenure: The post is temporary in nature and maximum tenure is 2 years.