CIMFR Recruitment:- The Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research ( CIMFR ) Has Publish Latest Recruitment Notification For Sr. Scientist. The Interested candidate can Apply Before 09/04/2020.The More details are below:
Basic pay:- Rs. 78,800/ – 2,09,200/
Pay level in pay matrix:– 12
About : cimfr vacancy
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad is a premier ISO-9001 certified Research Institute under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous body under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India.
Age Limit & Relaxation:-
- SC/ST:- The upper age limit is relaxable upto 05 years
- OBC:- 03 years
- Upper age limit is also relaxable upto 5(five years) for the regular employees working in CSIR laboratories/ Institutes, Government Departments, autonomous bodies and public sector undertakings.
- Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee (Non-refundable) of Rs.100/-only (Rupees One Hundred only). Payment must be made through SBI payment gateway only available at CIMFR website www.cimfr.nic.in.
- After making necessary payment, the candidate must enclose the web generated slip along with the application form.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Permanent Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
Mode of Selection:
- Mere fulfilment of educational qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates.
- The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification supported with documents.
- Submission/Completion of Ph.D. will be reckoned from the date of issue of provisional certificate/notification.
- In case a candidate is staying abroad, his/her candidature may be considered in absentia by the Selection Committee on his/her written request.
Important Date & Links:-