Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment:- The Pollution Control Board Has Publish Recruitment Notification For appointment of Consultants on contractual basis. The Interested Candidate Can Apply Before 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the newspaper From cpcb.nic.in.
Central Pollution Control Board Delhi (CPCB ) Recruitment
|S.No||Post||No. Of Post|
|1.||Consultants on contractual basis||05|
Applications are invited for 05 posts of Consultants in the Central Pollution Control Board on full time basis. Full details of vacancies circular are available on the Central Pollution Control Board website cpcb.nic.in under the link job.
Consultants are required with the following specialization:
Two (02) : Master’s degree in Mathematics/ Environmental Science/Environmental Management or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology.
One (01) : Master’s degree in Business Administration.
One (01) : Master’s degree in Economics.
One (01) : Master’s degree in Journalism.
Educational Qualification And Experience:
The CPCB requires innovative, young and dynamic performers having the following qualifications:
(A) Essential: –
- Master’s degree in Mathematics/ Environmental Science/Environmental Management/Economics/Business Administration/Journalism/Media Specialist or Bachelor’s degree
in Engineering/Technology with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Excellent working knowledge on computer.
- Spoken and written English and Hindi with good drafting skills in English is essential.
(B) Desirable: –
- Experience of working on Pollution, Environment, and Climate Change related matters.
- Preparation of Technical Briefs, Technical Reports, Presentations and Organizing Workshops.
- Ability to work on time bound deadlines/targets.
- Young candidates are encouraged to apply. The maximum age limit for all categories of consultant(s) shall be 35 years.
- The selection will be made based on qualification/experience and interview.
Terms Of Contract:
(A) Place of posting:
- The candidate will be based at Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), Delhi or Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change.
- On specific cases and based on situation, Consultant can be attached with State Pollution Control Boards/ Pollution Control Committees/Ministry of Environment Forests & Climate Change / Zonal Office of CPCB.
- The monthly remuneration will be negotiable based on Experience and expertise. Decision of CPCB would be final in the matter.
Important Date & Links:
|Last Date Of Submission Form:||15 Days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the newspaper.|
|Download PDF:||Click Here|
|Visit Officially Website:||https://cpcb.nic.in/|
Note:- The application complete in all respect may be sent to the Member Secretary, Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Delhi 110032.