Bhu Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019: The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Has Publish Recruitment Notification For Advt No. 01/2019-20 Assistant Professor. The Interested Candidate Can Visit Walk in Interview at the Office of the Joint Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005, at 8.00 a.m. on 29.02.2020 as per details give below :
Bhu Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019-20
|S.No||Post||No. of post/Category|
|1.||Assistant Professor (Political Science)||1-UR|
|2.||Assistant Professor (Agril Engg.)||1-UR|
|4.||Assistant Professor (Fashion Designing & Management)||1-OBC|
|5.||Assistant Professor (Modern Office Management)||1-UR|
|6.||Assistant Professor (Medical Laboratory Technology)||1-UR,1-SC, 1-OBC|
|7.||Assistant Professor (Retail & Logistic Management)||1-UR|
|8.||Assistant Professor (Food processing & Management)||1-UR, 1-OBC|
|9.||Assistant Professor (Hospitality & Tourism Management)||1-UR, 1-EWSs|
|10.||Demonstrator/Tutor/Instructor: Medical Lab. Technology||1-UR|
Essential Qualifications & Experience assistant professor vacancy:
- The Interested Candidate should visit Officially Notification Below:
General Instructions to the Candidates For vacancy for assistant professor:
- The engagements posts are on purely job contract basis for specific work for the current academic session 2019-20, which may be extended, if required.
- Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other criteria shall be considered as on date of walk-in-interview.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason or may increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the Master’s level in case of SC/ST//OBC/differently-abled candidates for the post of Assistant Professor as per UGC Regulations 2010 and its subsequent amendments from time to time.
- The candidates should bring their original certificates/mark-sheets for verification at the time of walk-in-interview
Important Date & Links: