Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (Appsc) Notification 2019:- The Appsc has recently announce the recruitment Notification For Various Non- Gazetted posts and Gazetted posts. The proforma application will be available on Commission’s Website (https://psc.ap.gov.in) 28/03/2019 to 17/04/2019 (Note:16/04/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night). The interested candidate can apply before Last Date. The More details are below:-
Appsc Recruitment Notification 2019
|S.No||Name of the Post (Non- Gazetted posts)||Scale of pay Rs||No of vacancies|
|1.||Technical Assistant (Geophysics) in A.P.
Ground Water Sub-Service
|2.||Technical Assistants (Hydrogeology) in
A.P. Ground Water Sub-Service
|3.||Technical Assistant in A.P. Mines and
|4.||Deputy Inspector of Survey in A.P. Survey
and Land Records Sub Service
|5.||Technical Assistants in A.P. Archaeology
& Museums Sub-Service
|6.||Welfare Organiser in A.P. Sainik
General Instruction of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission:-
- Applications are invited through online from eligible candidates for various Non-Gazetted posts (Carry Forward vacancies) details are at Para 1.12.
- The proforma application will be available on Commission’s Website (https://psc.ap.gov.in) 28/03/2019 to 17/04/2019 (Note:16/04/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night).
- Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in.
- Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID through Commission’s website.
- The Commission conducts Screening Test in offline mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number in Post Code wise and Main Examination in online mode for candidates selected in screening test.
- If the screening test is to be held, the date of screening test will be communicated through Commission’s Website.
- Tentatively the main examination is likely to be held online through computer based test 2nd week of June 2019. The candidates are required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep himself / herself updated about confirmed dates of examinations to be held.
- There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on computer system. Instructions regarding computer based recruitment test are attached as Annexure – III.
- In case any paper of the Examination is held in different languages, the candidate has to choose the medium in which he/she wants to write the examination and the paper will be valued with reference to that medium only.
- A general Mock Test facility is available to the applicants to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant can visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website https://psc.ap.gov.in.
- The applicant is required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep himself / herself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The Commission’s website information is final for all correspondence. No individual correspondence by any means will be entertained under any circumstances.
- HALL TICKETS can be downloaded whenever the Commission uploads them to its website. Intimation would be given through the website regarding downloading of Hall Tickets.
- All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply online after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification.
- Any application sent through any mode other than the prescribed online mode will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Submission of application form by the candidate is authentication that he / she has read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid down there under.
If candidate is eligible for more than one post he/she is required to pay the fee for each post and apply for each post separately.
Age as on 01.07.2019 For Appsc Post:
- Min- 18
- Max. – 42
Qualification of Appsc Recruitment 2019:-
- The Qualification are divided by post – Visit PDF
Important Dates Of Appsc:-
- Start Date to Apply Online Application :- 28/03/2019
- Last Date To Apply Application:- 17/04/2019
- last date for payment of fee:- :16/04/2019 upto 11:59 mid night)
Important Links for Appsc Notification 2019:-
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (Appsc) Notification 2019:- The Appsc has recently announce the recruitment Notification For Gazetted posts. The proforma application will be available on Commission’s Website (https://psc.ap.gov.in) from 26/03/2019 to 16/04/2019 (Note:15/04/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night). The interested candidate can apply before Last Date. The More details are below:
Appsc Recruitment Notification 2019
|S.No||Post Name||No. Of Post|
|1.||Assistant B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P. B.C. Welfare Service||04|
|2.||Assistant Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service||03|
|3.||Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service||02|
|4.||Civil Assistant Surgeons in A.P Insurance Medical Service||09|
Total Post:- 18
Details Of Appsc Recruitment Notification 2019
- Visit PDF
- Min.- 18
- Max. – 42
Candidate can read Full Notification Before Apply
Important Dates of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission:-
- Start Date to Apply Online Application :- 26/03/2019
- Last Date To Apply Application:- 16/04/2019
- last date for payment of fee:- 15/04/2019
Important Links of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission:-
Other Govt Jobs:-